Himalayan Pink Salt is a rock salt from the Khewra salt mines of Pakistan. These 4.6 million year old salt deposits are thought to have been discovered by Alexander the Great's horse in 320 B.C. when it started licking the ground during a rest stop. The salt contains many trace minerals along with sodium and chloride. The pink color is produced by trace amounts of iron oxide. We package this a fine grind of this beautiful salt in our tins, giving you easy access to extra seasoning for your dishes . The tins are full to the brim with 250 gm (8.8 oz) of salt.
- Fine Grind 100% Pure Crystal Food Grade Himalayan Salt
- Packaged in wide mouthed screw top metal tins for easy use
- Unique pink speckled color from the natural richness derived from iron and other minerals
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- This 4.6 million year old sea salt is mined deep inside the Himalayan foothills
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 2.4 inches ; 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.9 ounces
- ASIN: B007NZTMSQ
- UPC: 859508002241
Himalayan Pink Salt
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.