Back to Events

WGN 9 Chicago Lunchbreak Segment

Start:
September 26, 2011 12:45 pm
Venue:
WGN 9 Chicago

WGN 9 Chicago

I will be appearing on Chicago station WGN’s Lunchbreak segment on Tuesday, September 20 at 12:45pm. Catch me on the air cooking up something yummy for Rosh Hashanah. This will be my first time in the windy city. Local Chicago readers, I hope you can tune in! :)

Like 6 Retweet 0

Share on Facebook Grab the Feed Stumble it Read More">Share With a Friend

Category: Events, Off the Menu

1. Dana says:

Good luck! You are so charismatic that you’ll certainly be a hit in Chi-town!

2. Alice K. says:

I don’t live in the Chicago area. Any way for us in other parts of the country to see/hear you?

3. Linda says:

You go girl! Good Luck! Can not wait to hear all about it!

4. Ann says:

Tori – this is wonderful! Congratulations! I know you’ll do an amazing job! I’d say “break a leg”, but that always comes out wrong when I say it…how ’bout “break an Egg?!” (but only if you WANT to break the egg!)

5. Adele Prass says:

I hope I haven’t posted 2x; it looks like my first try didn’t go through. To continue the tweet, the WGN studios are less than a mile from a place, Hot Doug’s, that elevates the Chicago hot dog to a high art. It’s worth a trip, if you like that sort of thing. You’ll probably be staying “downtown” or on Michigan Avenue, so you won’t have a chance to see our many interesting ethnic neighborhoods, but if you’re interested, send me a tweet, and I’ll reply on your blog. For a short visit, though, catching a little of the architecture and seeing the Art Institute is definitely worthwhile. I’ve traveled a fair amount, and I have to say that Chicago has the prettiest front door, thanks to the lake, of any city I’ve been to — it can be pretty grim in other places, but not downtown or the Magnificent Mile.

I’ll be watching on 9/25.

6. Kristy says:

That is such awesome news Tori! Congratulations. We’re in Chicago…I’ll be sure to watch it or at least DVR it! I’m so excited for you. Best of luck!

7. Carol Esther says:

Awww I wish I could see you on this program!!! I’ll wait for you to post the video. I’m so excited for you, Tori. Break a leg!

8. Pingback: The Shiksa Picks – Tori’s Favorite Finds on the Web 9.9.11 | The Shiksa Blog